- Daily : Standard sites are $45; Big-Rig $50; Premium and Ultra $55
- Weekly : Standard sites are $195; Big-Rig $220; Premium and Ultra $240
- Monthly : Standard sites are $400+; Big-Rig $430+; Premium $490+ Ultra $490+
- all monthly sites + Electric (with $125 electric deposit due when setting reservation).
- Tiny Home : Monthly lot rents are $490 plus electric (with $125 electric deposit due when setting reservation) – for those who want to bring in their own Tiny Home.
- Small tiny home $795 a month (plus $795 security deposit)
- Large tiny hone $995 a month (plus $995 security deposit)
- Storage Units : 10×10 – $75 per month plus $20 key deposit.
All sites are 30 & 50 amp, full hook up & pull through.
Prices vary as to type or size of site – our Premium sites all have a picnic bench and a firepit.
Each rate is based on two people per site. Each additional person over the age of five years is $2.00 per day.
WE HONOR THE BELOW DISCOUNTS ON DAILY RENTALS ONLY
Thank You To All Of Our Military Men & Women For Your Services
Pets: Of course we know that pets are part of the family. We are a pet friendly park and ask that everyone respect the park policies regarding pets. Guests may have 5 pets, there is a breed restriction on dogs (no aggressive dogs and no Pit Bulls, American Bulldog, Rottweiler, & Doberman). All pets are required to be under the control of their owner at all times and must be on a leash with the owner at one end of the leash and the pet at the other end. A pet must never be tied up outside of an RV and left unattended. We do allow gating outside of your RV for your pet on the condition that your pet cannot jump over gating. No pets are allowed in the store, restrooms, laundry or any other common areas. All pets must be updated on all vaccinations and provide a copy to the office. Please walk your pets in the designated pet areas. Animals are the exclusive responsibility of their owners. Noisy pets will not be allowed. Keep our park clean – pick up after your pet! There is a $25 cleanup fee charged to your account if you are found not picking up after your pet.
Share The Wi-Fi: We have free Wi-Fi throughout the park, but please remember, the Wi-Fi here may be different than your hot home cable connection. A quick email or Facebook post is great, but please respect other guests, this is not the best place to stream movies 24/7. Go enjoy the great outdoors.
Laundry Facility: We try to keep our restroom and shower facilities neat and clean at all times. Please take care of them and report any problem immediately.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Please be quiet and considerate of your neighbors.
- Two persons per site. Additional overnight guests will be $2.00 per person per night.
- Each site is based on 2 Vehicles. No large work trucks, utility trailers or cargo trailers. You must park within your site. No parking in adjacent sites unless you have paid for that site (standard site rental fees apply). Large work trucks, utility trailers and cargo trailers must be parked in the parking areas behind the front office.
- Regarding our laundry facilities – no pet bedding can be placed in our washers and dryers. Some of our guests are allergic to pet hair. Also please be aware of time when doing laundry. There may be a guest waiting to use a washer or dryer behind you.
- Please keep your site free of debris, clothes lines, cigarette butts and clutter. You must keep all loose items within a lidded tote either by your stairs or under your RV.
- Loud, obnoxious, disorderly, boisterous, or unlawful conduct or conduct that disturbs or threatens the rights, comfort, or inconvenience of others in or near the Property will not be tolerated.
- Violence or the threat of violence will not be tolerated.
- No display, discharge or possession of a gun, knife, arrows or other weapons is allowed.
- The possession, sale or manufacture of illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia on the RV Site or anywhere else on the Property is prohibited.
- The storage of hazardous materials on the RV Site or on the Property is prohibited.
- Speed limit is 5mph.
- No parking or driving on the grass or in unassigned parking spaces or sites
- Major vehicle repairs will NOT be permitted on the premises. But if you can move the vehicle to the barn area, you can do repairs in that area only with prior management approval. You must clean up area after you are done or there will be a $25 cleaning fee.
- Cutting of trees is prohibited.
- Campfires are allowed only when burn ban is lifted and then only in designated fire rings.
- Washing of campers or vehicles – there is a $15 water charge if you want to wash your RV or your vehicle.
- Do not let water run unnecessarily.
- A sewer hose “donut” or “L” connector is required.
- No air-conditioning units in any of the windows or doors in your RV.
- Absolutely no fireworks are to be used within the confines of Stinson RV Park as they are a fire hazard to our RVs, our buildings and our amenities.
For daily and weekly reservations, we require 72 hour notice from reservation date of the cancellation of your reservation. Cancellations made prior to 72 hours before arrival will incur a $10 cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 72 hours before arrival will incur a $25 cancellation fee.
$125 holding fee – is applied to your first rent upon arrival in our park, as long as you sign in within the first seven days of your reserved arrival date. If for any reason that date has to be changed or cancelled, you MUST call 903-455-7878 to make the appropriate change. If you are a no show/no call on the 8th day, you forfeit the $125.00 holding fee.
Enjoy RVing, be respectful of your neighbors and abide by the park policies.
This is a private park, those who do not follow park policies will be asked to vacate the premises.